3 Bed Georgian House in Oxfordshire
  • I live in a gorgeous Georgian 3 bed house in a semi-circle of 6 houses, in a small rural village called Warborough, Oxfordshire. The area is lovely and quiet, has a local shop, church, pre-school and primary school. There are regular transport links within walking distance, the local town, Wallingford is appoximately 3 miles away. Travelling the back roads, you can reach Oxford within 20minutes by car.
    The house comprises of 2 double bedrooms and 1 single. Lounge/diner with open fire, exposed floorboards and ceiling beams, kitchen with washing machine room, small outhouse room and downstairs bathroom (new) with shower. A large rear garden approximately 40ft in length with small shed (converted old toilet) and large triangular shaped front garden with own driveway with space for 2 cars.
    I love my house but am in need of a change of area, ideally I would like to live close to the sea; other than that, I would consider property offers from anywhere in Devon, Cornwall or Dorset :)