2 bed flat edinburgh for 2 bed aberdeen
  • I HAVE A 2 BED FLAT IN EDINBURGH NEWLY BUILT 6 YRS AGO STILL IN REALLY GOOD CONDITION, THERE IS 4 BLOCKS WITH PRIVATE PARKING, STAIRS AND GARDEN GET LOOKED AFTER, MY FLAT IS ON 3RD FLOOR AND HAS GOOD VIEW OF CITY AND CASTLE. EVERYTHING YOU NEED IS LOCAL AS IN RETAIL PARK WITH ABOUT 20 BIG STORES, SCHOOLS, DOCTORS ETC, 15 MIN BUS RIDE TO CENTRE OF CITY, 15 MIN WALK TO BEACH, AND RIGHT OUTSIDE MY FLAT IS OLD RAILWAY LINE PATH WHICH EITHER WAY IS NICE WALK. THE NEW TELFORD COLLEGE IS 5MINS AWAY.

MY FLAT IS 2 BEDROOM WHICH CAN BOTH FIT DOUBLE BEDS BUT ONE IS MUCH BIGGER WITH BUILT IN WARDROBES WHICH HAS LOTS OF ROOM, LIVINGROOM AND KITCHEN IS ALL IN ONE ROOM BUT THERE IS PLENTY ROOM IN BOTH. AND CAN EASY FIT DINING TABLE IN WINDOW BAY IN LIVING ROOM, BATHROOM IS GOOD SIZE WITH BOTH BATH AND SHOWER. THE LOBBY HAS 3 CUPBOARDS FOR STORAGE.

I WAS 1ST TENANT IN WHEN NEW AND KEPT IT IN GOOD CONDITION SO YOU WONT NEED TO DO ANYTHING TO IT. THE ONLY REASON IM WANTING TO MOVE IS CAUSE AFTER HAVING A BABY I WANT TO BE BACK WHERE IM FROM SO HAVE ALL MY FAMILY ROUND ME.

IM LOOKING FOR 2 BEDROOM FLAT/HOUSE IN ABERDEEN/ABERDEENSHIRE SUITABLE FOR RAISING MY DAUGHTER AND WOULD LIKE GARDEN FOR HER TO PLAY DONT MIND IF ITS SHARED.

HAVE PICTURES IF NEEDED, AND GET IN TOUCH IF ANY QUESTIONS THANKS
  • Hi are you still looking to move to Aberdeen?