Sloane Sq/Pimlico SW1 - Large Victorian 2 bed flat with loft non estate for 2 bed with outside space
  • I have a good sized top floor (3rd) end - 2 double bedroom flat with a huge loft.
    There are 2 lifts in the block and entrance by fob key.

Not on or part of an estate.

Laminate flooring throughout, both bedrooms are doubles and front room area is of a good size too.
    Kitchen is average size with enough room for a table & chairs.
    A new (non council) bathroom including tiles is about to be fitted.
    I am a 5 min walk from Sloane Sq/Kings Road and 20 mins from Victoria station.
    This is a great area, probably one of the safest in London with everything on your doorstep.
    Most properties here are privately owned and 90% are studios.
    There is also a large communal courtyard which is always empty.

I desperately need a 2 bed property with a garden.
    I have a little girl with special needs who would benefit greatly from this.
    I am willing to move up to 100 miles out of London, and I do not mind rural areas.
    All good areas considered as long as they have a garden.
  • my phone number is 01256 211356 or 07552664564 thankyou :-*
  • I have a 3 bedroom end terrace house in sheffield, if you are interested please email me cockneybird69@msn.com. Thanks Sue
  • Hi, I know it's a long shot. Would you be willing to do a swap? I need to move ASAP due to a new job and keeping a place held open for my daughter in a London school.

Kind regards Mel

3 bedroom terraced. Small front garden and a large back garden, with patio and fenced off garden. Large hall. Living room is average size with bay window. Down stairs toilet. 2 good sized bedroom and a slightly smaller 3rd bedroom. Opposite there is a small children's play area within a small park. There are a number of primary schools all within walking distance. Very quiet area with lovely neighbours.

Email mel_w_123@hotmail.co.uk