One bed flat for two or three bed house
  • I have a one bed flat in the Crawley area due to over crowding I need to move to a two or three bed house must have own garden and be in the Crawley area and be a council property that allows pets.
    My flat is on the first floor (only two floors) with eight in the block. it a spacious flat in a quiet neighbourhood. I have two communal gardens one out front one out back. Loads of storage space two built in wardrobes, big airing cupboard, shoe/coat cupboard, lada cupboard in kitchen, attic and a in doors shed. I have just had new boiler/water system and radiators installed. Kitchen was new when I moved in three years ago. Newly decorated. Tesco, nursery, community centre, park are only two mins round the corner. With a pub/restaurant, adventure playground just down the road. Direct bus route into town centre. Council property that allows pets. Please get in contact if u want more info email me at