3 BED FLAT COULSDON, SURREY CR51DZ for anything considered south / west coastal
  • I HAVE...
    3 bedrooms (2x large doubles and 1 x single)
    in
    Coulsdon, surrey CR51DZ (comes under croydon - the london borough. south east)
    Property type:
    First floor flat in purpose built block
    Room details:
    Three bedrooms
    Features:
    Outside space (communal)
    Gas central heating
    Double Glazing
    Communal parking

Landlord:
    Croydon Council
    Additional details (added by the swapper):
    COUNCIL RTB

i've lived in and around the Croydon area since moving from eastbourne in the 1970's and i have raised my family in croydon too. I know the area well and coulsdon in surrey has been our most favourite area mainly due to the fact that u can easily walk over the road to bliss and is not far frm all what we need. This flat is on the outskirts and is away from the hustle!
    we have ourselves plus 3boys and our teen girls stay over regularly so plenty space.have always managed to adapt.large lounge,kitchen.bathroom(jacuzzi).seperate loo.lovely neighbours-not nosy at all .
    schools with outstanding ofsted reports which i know my older son will miss his greatly so as when we move we will need to check the schools before we finalise !we have farthing downs ,farms.museum. we nr nice little villages. community centre and youth club, swimming in purley by bus.
    we now need to be nr family n would even accept3way swap.
    bus about 4minwalk away. we have spacious communal parking,garages,store cupboards on landings and sheds outside for residents.please do Tk a good look at the maps..
    MAP: http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=CR5+1DZ

I WOULD LIKE...
    Requirements:
    A three - four (3/4) bedroom (or 2bed with diner / garage)
    bungalow, house or maisonette within:
    - 20 miles from the centre of Leedstown (Cornwall)
    - 20 miles from the centre of St. Austell (Cornwall),
    - 20 miles from the centre of Bishop's Tawton (Devon),
    - 20 miles from the centre of Totnes (Devon),
    - 20 miles from the centre of Taunton (Somerset),
    - 20 miles from the centre of Bridgwater (Somerset),
    - 20 miles from the centre of Milton Abbas (Dorset),
    - 20 miles from the centre of Fareham (Hampshire),
    - 20 miles from the centre of Hassocks (West Sussex).
    ONLY REAL SERIOUS SWAPPERS NEED CONSIDER ..PLEASE CONTACT FOR FURTHER DETAILS We are actually a large family of 7 (seven) although our teen girls will not be residing with us permanently therefore only require from 2 bed up to and inc 4 bed property. this flat is nice n spacious but wrong location for our needs. need easy parking and the kind of surroundings n space we already used to and have at the mo . we need to be nearer to family and also easy commute to coastal work, army cadets / marine. need near schools and docs. Thanks. ALL PHOTOS / VIDS of Property can be sent to you direct. We are looking mainly to go to
    20 MILE RADS OF ALL THESE LOCATIONS :
    penzance, plymouth, torquay, exmouth, barnstaple, taunton, bath, bournemouth, weymouth, southampton, portsmouth, brighton, crawley,
    CORNWALL - DEVON - SOMERSET - WEST SUSSEX - EAST SUSSEX open to other options please get in touch

WE REQUIRE:
    absolute minimum 3 up to 5 bedroom any type home really or a 2 if with living room plus diner.we require garden plus either garage/driveway. need easy reach of schools n bus. our relatives live west coastal, so thats where we looking to move. we are used to rural anyway so dnt mind being out in the sticks or nr wooded surroundings as got that already n we love th space any areas would be considered even if just outside our preferences - just ask. no fuss for the condition or age either.
    Pref COUNCIL EXCHANGE
    Pls Note:NO HIGH RISE BLOCK FLATS BUT GROUND FLOOR FLATS WILL STILL BE CONSIDERED. PLEASE No FAT AND CLUTTERED ESTATES - SMALL ESTATES ARE OK. SERIOUS ABOUT MOVING SO NO TIME WASTERS. MULTI SWAP IS OK JUST ASK:))